Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Scented

I indulge in perfume. I tend to put too much on and think nothing of it. I'm a dedicated and committed wearer of four scents, all of which are used in a rotational manner, depending on mood, weather, clothes and/or occasion. They are much more than just the fantastic four.

My first ever - must wear all the time - is this discontinued line of Ines De La Fressange. After all, she was Lagerfeld's muse.


I found this a couple of years ago - extremely fitting for Spring or Fall. Roger & Gallet Bouquet Imperial


Something fresh after a hot shower, or light for a summer day I wear Baby Bench. What's that? Yes, a perfume for babies. Not really a perfume actually, scented water? I have no idea, but it smells damn good AND it's made in the Philippines! Subtle and soft.


And last, but certainly not least, Marc Jacobs' Daisy. Divine. Long lasting, beautiful!


What's your scent?

No comments: